A Leesburg Wedding Videographer's Look Into Their Love Story
About their Wedding
Show Some Love For Caroline & JJ
What Brought These Two Together
Tell me what brought you together
We both attended James Madison University starting fall semester of 2014. Swimming our whole lives, we decided to join the Club Swim Team at the same time (fall semester, 2014). We first met at a swim meet at the University of Maryland and became friends from there. After a few years of friendship, we started to date April of 2017 until this day! All in all, swimming is what brought us together. Go Dukes!
Why did you decide to get married?
Since the beginning of our relationship, we knew that this was meant to last forever, it was only a matter of time at that point. We graduated from college together, Caroline moved down from New Jersey to Virginia to be closer to JJ, have started our first post-grad positions, and then eventually moved in with one another. Throughout all of those very large transitions (amongst many others), our love for one another grew stronger. JJ decided to propose May of 2022, and here we are! 🙂
What are your top 5 things to do together?
1. We love to travel! Whether it’s just ourselves or with a group of friends – exploring and relaxing (preferably, somewhere warm) is something we love to do.
2. As swimmers in our past time, we like to workout with each other / stay active. Bike rides, long walks, lifts, even to rub off the ‘rust,’ in the pool again.
3. Going to the movies for new premiers.
4. Trying new spots to eat for brunch or dinner.
5. We like to attend sporting events and concerts! Still trying to figure out the rivalry, as JJ’s a die hard Boston fan, while Caroline’s a huge NY fan….
What are 3 values that you two share?
2. Commitment to family