A Frederick Wedding Videographer's Look Into Their Love Story
About their Wedding
Show Some Love For Taylor & Taylor
What Brought These Two Together
What brought you two together?
We first ran into each other as news reporters in Charlottesville, Virginia. Back then, we were at competing television stations in town. “Tayl-her” (Gleason) agreed to a first date with “Tayl-him” (Cairns) on a cold January night at a local brewery. After that interaction, we couldn’t stay apart. Everything just clicked.
Almost six years later, we STILL can’t stay apart!
Why did you decide to get married?
We are simply the other half of each other. Both of us agree we’ve never felt so in sync with someone. Our days are brighter and better together. We look forward to coming home from work and chatting to snuggling up on the weekends. Marriage is an exciting next step and another way to show we want to be partners for life.
What are your top 5 things to do together:
Any time spent together is always fun! Our top five things to do are:
1) Road tripping — whether it be adventuring over to the town next door or a state many hours away
2) Cheering for the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles
3) Taking our sweet dog, Moxie, to breweries
4) Going to the movie theater or attending a live concert together
5) Trying new restaurants and cuisines
What are 3 values that you two share?
We have three values that have been essential in our relationship:
1) Communication: We heavily relied on good communication in our relationship, telling each other everything even when it seemed unnecessary (or even too much at times!) This especially helped us in our one year of long distance.
2) Morals: We both believe and support the rights of women, the LGBTQIA+ community, gender equality, and racial equality. We both get happy or mad at the same issues. Having someone who understands and is passionate about your position means a lot.
3) Humor: We constantly are trying to make each other laugh. Both mentally and physically doing silly things. We love how crazy we can be at times, and it makes us fall more in love each day!
The Wedding Day
The Wedding Videos
That Say It All
The WEdding Venue
The Wedding Venue
Located on twenty-five riverside acres, with lovely mountain views, the Mansion offers a Grand Ballroom which seats as many as two hundred guests, or 150 guests with a dance floor, high ceilings, double parlors for smaller parties, and a garden terrace with reflecting pool and pergola for outdoor gatherings.