Your Wedding Photography Career Grows Here
Enjoy more of what you love.
Tired of wearing all the hats? We understand. Nobody should be in this alone! We want you to be able to do what you do best. Our team will take on running the business so you can focus on photography.
Your Wedding Photography Career at TLIC
With exception to wedding days, you determine how you work best. Set the days and hours you work each week.
TLIC is rapidly expanding. There will be no shortage for you to grow with us! We love promoting from within.
Benefits & Bonuses
We love to reward our overachieving team. Annual individual and team bonuses, 401k, Health and Dental Insurance, PTO, and More.
Focus on Photo
Without having to run the business, you can focus on maximizing your creative abilities and find unique ways to make our couples smile.
Build Your Team
With the help from our hiring team, you will build, train, and lead your team of second shooters.
No Editing or Culling
Take the stress of wedding post production off your hands. Our team of dedicated editors will handle it.
Full Position Details
Full-Time Wedding Photographer
Looking to enjoy a wedding photography career without the hassle of running your own business?
At TLIC Media we are passionate about weddings. Our fun, stress-free approach has been loved by hundreds of couples in the Maryland, Virginia, and DC regions.
If you are enthusiastic, love weddings, and want to be a part of a winning team, you may be right for this position. A minimum of two seasons of experience photographing weddings is required for application consideration.
Pay & Hours:
- Salaried position starting at $44,500
- Flexible workweek of 30 hours off-season & 45 hours peak season
- Growth Opportunities
- TLIC is rapidly expanding – with that, opportunities to become a local, district, or regional photography trainer or manager are imminent
- Individual performance-based bonuses
- Team goal bonuses
- Holiday bonuses
A TLIC full-time photographer’s main responsibilities are: engaging with couples (post-sale), building a team of second shooters, and capturing authentic wedding moments. This is not an editing position.
Other responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Communicate with our photo team regularly to keep a sense of community
- Shoot weddings
- Schedule second shooters and assistants
- Coordinate with the editing team
- Work with the HR team to interview, hire & train new photographers
- Hold team competitions & award prizes
- Manage the TLIC photography process
- Work/train with our videography team
- Collaborate with our photography sales team
- Coordinate content posts with the social media team