If you give me a piece of paper and glue, I will make you a masterpiece.
you're a couple that loves being crafty!
You are the master of your creative vision and love seeing your ideas come to life. You believe everything is figureoutable and absolutely KNOW you can do it better and cheaper.
Well done you two! As you’re planning and delegating what you don’t want creative control over remember that when it comes down to making design decisions follow these rules:
- Simple is beautiful
- Play into your (and your friends) strengths
- Pick your basics before you get crafty – Venue, dress, vendors.
- Build everything on the things you love
- Don’t feel a need to cater to modern styles.
- Get a back-up plan for bad weather
- Personalized umbrellas, blankets, flip flops, or heaters can be your guests best friend and fun to craft